Some issues around the Python plugin

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 12 22:32:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

The current version of the plugin is very crashy, I hope I can fix
that in the following days. Meanwhile you should use the "alpha2" tag
instead of head. Thanks for your bugfix commit, tough.

Relating the function stuff, could you give me some example code where
it doesn't work as expected? I'll look into the issue then. :)

Cheers,
Sven