Foreground Lock attempt hanging during code completion

Olivier JG olivier.jg at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 06:56:56 UTC 2011

A while back I pushed some modified case completion to master, after a
bit of discussion on the Review Board about how to go about locking.
Unfortunately I've run into this deadlock three times now, although I'm
quite sure that I'm "doing it right" with regards to locking in code
completion.
I've attached a BT, David maybe could you see what went wrong here?
-Olivier JG