Perspective switch

William Frank kibork at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 17:26:51 UTC 2010

Hi,
Actually I would prefer do disable the areas totally, and at least my
co-workers agree with me on that one.
I never actually use them, first of all if I debug some thing then I
will navigate a lot most probably, and when I switch back to "Code"
perspective I land back where I started, and I need to search my way
again....
I understand that you have this functionality from Eclipse, and a lot
of people like it... But a lot don't. For instance you can have a look
at IntellyJ IDEA from JetBrains, that's my Java IDE. And it's really
popular, and it has no Perspectives concept at all - everything is far
simpler.
But actually just not switching the area with some configuration or
even a CLI parameter would do the job... Even if the areas will switch
almost instantly, the will be still this UI flickering... and the
navigation...

Thanks in advance,
William