ANNOUNCE: MovingRange branch going to be merged into master _now_

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Sep 5 19:43:45 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I want to announce that I'll start to merge MovingRange into master _now_.

Afterwards, master will depend on KDE 4.5 and above.

There is at least one regression known that David needs more input from
testers about:

Sometimes ranges inside a document (most notably the highlighting) seem to not
be updated properly, e.g. when you cut or paste some text it might happen that
a variable highlighting is now suddenly inside a comment or string.

If you find a reproducible way to trigger this behavior, please let us know.

Other than that, there are no known issues to either me or David. To make sure
this really is the case and get more testing, I decided to merge _now_.

Imo debugging (breakpoints) must be tested as I ported that blindly.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de