VCS Project integration plugin

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Oct 27 02:22:58 UTC 2010

On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 6:32 AM, Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 23:16, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> > Fixed :)
> thanks
>
> >> - there is no refresh button to update manually
> >
> > When the update action happens outside KDevelop we will want to reload
> > manually in most cases, yes. I agree that's missing and it's one of the
> > first features that should be added.
> Maybe the refresh could be even do done automatically when switching
> to the view.
>

> Niko
>
> --

Well, I added today a couple more features and if there's nobody against it
I'd like to move it in KDevelop to better integrate it with the vcs
architecture.
Now it should just work mostly, the only issue is that it's not aware of the
changes that doesn't happen in the documentController or projectModel, so it
makes that the user has to reload sometimes, there are ways to fix that,
that's why we have master :).

Cheers!
Aleix