IBuildSystemManager is not a IProjectFileManager anymore

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Oct 21 21:06:11 UTC 2010

Hey there,

to make QMake reuse the new AbstractFileManagerPlugin I had to remove the
inheritance of IProjectFileManager from IBuildSystemManager. Otherwise I'd get
into multiple inheritance hell:

AbstractFileManagerPlugin overloads everyhint in IProjectFileManager
IBuildSystemManager is a pure abstract IProjectFileManager

QMakeManager inheriting from both would not compile as it is seen as a pure
abstract IProjectFileManager again...

All other fixes I could think of would have been *much* more ugly.

Hope this is ok, improvements welcome.

bye

PS: QMake works again and is using AbstractFileManagerPlugin!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de