manual kdevelop-pg-qt error resolution

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Oct 18 19:55:39 UTC 2010

Hey Jonathan,

long time no see :)

I'd like to discuss a potential feature addition to kdevelop-pg-qt with you:

I'd like to mark errors as "manually resolved".  Example:

** WARNING found FIRST/FOLLOW conflict in elseifList:
        Rule ``(#elseifListItem=elseifListItem)*''
        Terminals [
                ELSEIF: conflicts with the FIRST set of:
                elseifList=elseifList,

        ]

One could output a md5sum or sha1 sum of the rule + terminals to identify the
rule.  Then I could e.g. write the rule as:

    #elseifListItem=elseifListItem*
-> elseifList [
    ignore error: 7d97e98f8af710c7e7fe703abc8f639e0ee507c4;
] ;;

What do you think about it? Where could I add that in the code?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de