Patch: TODO highlighting in comments

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Oct 16 15:13:17 UTC 2010

On Thursday 14 October 2010 22:27:52 Dmitry Risenberg wrote:
> Gitorious still not working, so sending here the updated patch.
>
> - Removed _M_problem_count from patch.
> - Could not replace iterators with const iterators, because
> strip/rStip functions take a non-const reference as a parameter. IMHO
> this could be fixed by returning the processed value instead of
> modifying the parameter, but this is an API change.

thanks, I tried it out it seems to work well enough, I could commit it now.

But it really makes the requirement for an improved "problems" toolview so
much bigger.

E.g.:

#include <iostream>
int main() {
  ///TODO: bla
}

this shows lots of TODOs in iostream and some other stuff, finding the TODO in
the current file is just not easily possible.

We need:

- overview of errors in current document
- overview of all documents in opened projects/documents with errors

have a checkbox to not show errors from included files, like e.g. in iostream
or others. Those are imo mainly interesting for us developers finding bugs or
for users when they want to report a bug.

Could you also work on this? Then I'd merge it all.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de