Splash

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Sat Oct 9 08:13:06 UTC 2010

On Saturday, October 09, 2010 07:07:54 Leandro Santiago wrote:
> I liked the second (from left to right) image. Very beautiful. You've
> done a very good work.

I think it would be nice to improve the existing splash screen -- in
particular because the text on bottom right now uses some strange
or poorly renderered text.

But, in fact -- do we need this text at bottom? It seems that saying that
kdevelop is copyrighted by KDevelop developers is pretty content-free
statement, and mentioning specific license appears to be unnecessary
as well.

- Volodya