Becoming a contributor

Dmitry Risenberg dmitry.risenberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:27:37 UTC 2010

Finally here's the code. It displays all TODO-lines found in comments in
the Problem view and underlines them in the editor.

There are some cases when the TODO is not underlined correctly, like

/* TODO */ /* FIXME */
int i;

- it will underline "TODO */ /* FIXME" part, which is wrong. I think
this comes from merging adjacent comments into one token in lexer/parser.

Creating a new regular expression for each comment line in
KDevelop::findToDos also bothers me a little, but I couldn't find
another simple way to make this function thread-safe.

Dmitry Risenberg