Compiling the okteta plugin on openSUSE 11.3 /KDE4.5.3 doesn't work

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Sat Nov 27 15:12:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

has anyone managed to compile the okteta plugin on openSUSE 11.3 with KDE 4.5.3 from the build service?
The okteta package does provide the necessary libraries of kasten an oketa, but the links ending with .so are missing
(only .so.4), so cmake doesn't find them. Furthermore, there are some headers missing and there's no development package
available (at least not that I know of).
If nobody here managed, I think I'm going to file a bug report at openSUSE.

regards

Gerhard