Moving kdevelop4-custom-buildsystem to g.k.o

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Nov 25 19:53:07 UTC 2010

David Nolden, 25.11.2010:
> 2010/11/23 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>:
> > Imo all of this should be met for a plugin in the "plugins" folder:
> >
> > a) active maintainer who cares about bug fixes etc.
> > b) a first release, since that makes it clear that the maintainer is
> > confident it is in a "production ready" state
>
> c) stable, meet some quality standards (we should release stuff that
> works, not stuff that _might_ work)
>
> Or alternatively, the plugin should be important enough to be
> considered a crucial part of the IDE. What does this plugin do?

Hehe, I find that one quite funny. What do you mean with "stable"? Who decides
that? And why must it be stable to be in it's own git repo (we are not talking
about merging it into either kdevelop or kdevplatform repository here, are
we?).

It's the maintainer who is responsible for that plugin, if he releases it and
it's utter crap, people will note that and report it to him.

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de