ADL merged

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Nov 21 20:03:15 UTC 2010

David Nolden, 21.11.2010:
> Then it should be, at least for now, disabled. This needs to be reviewed
> really thoroughly. Unfortunately i didn't find the time for such a review
> yet, i hoped you did it before merging.

I did the usual "compile, run, see how it goes" kind of testing and since
there where multiple users praising this feature as well as you having no time
I took the bullet and merged it. I've encountered this delay only once and the
general completion sluggish-ness is also not always reproducible. I think I'd
rather invest in optimizing that code than disabling it again ;-)

Bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de