git kdevelop-php fails to compile

Davide netcelli.tux at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 11:06:32 UTC 2010

On Sunday 21 November 2010 11:30:37 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 21.11.10 09:11:51, Davide wrote:
> > KDevelop-php fails to compile (branch master; commit:
> > 1732e74325b3c40d77268c9b1b0eb7843997f437)
>
> > Here the compiler error:
> Can you try deleting the builddir and starting from scratch? Builds fine
> here and the error looks suspicious, did you change the php grammar file
> somehow? If you can reproduce this, can you upload your build directory
> somewhere?
>
> Andreas

It is compiled by using Portage (I'm on Gentoo distro) and build direcotry is
always created from scratch. But I notice I see a lot of warning. For example:

** WARNING found FIRST/FOLLOW conflict in  "elseifList"
:
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [

         0x248df58 : conflicts with the FIRST set of:

,
elseifList=elseifList

,
#elseifListItem=elseifListItem

,
newElseifList

,
#newElseifListItem=newelseifListItem

         ]

(#elseifListItem=elseifListItem)*** WARNING found FIRST/FIRST conflict in
"topStatement" :
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [
0x248e048
]

(statement=statement | functionDeclaration=functionDeclarationStatement)**
WARNING found FIRST/FIRST conflict in  "varExpression" :
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [
0x248e990
,
0x248ea08
,
0x248e8e8
,
0x248de08
,
0x248e4e0
]

(0 variable=variable | 0 newObject=varExpressionNewObject |
varExpressionNormal=varExpressionNormal)** WARNING found FIRST/FIRST conflict
in  "variableProperty" :
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [
0x248e408
]

(LBRACE variable=variable RBRACE | objectProperty=objectProperty)** WARNING
found FIRST/FIRST conflict in  "statement" :
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [
0x248ea08
]

(LBRACE try/recover(statements=innerStatementList) RBRACE | IF LPAREN
ifExpr=expr RPAREN (COLON statements=innerStatementList newElseifList
newElseSingle ENDIF semicolonOrCloseTag | ifStatement=statement
elseifList=elseifList elseSingle=elseSingle) | WHILE LPAREN whileExpr=expr
RPAREN whileStatement=whileStatement | FOR LPAREN forExpr1=forExpr SEMICOLON
forExpr2=forExpr SEMICOLON forExpr3=forExpr RPAREN forStatement=forStatement |
SWITCH LPAREN swtichExpr=expr RPAREN switchCaseList=switchCaseList | FOREACH
LPAREN try/rollback(foreachVar=variable AS foreachVarAsVar=foreachVariable)
catch(foreachExpr=expr AS foreachExprAsVar=variableIdentifier) (DOUBLE_ARROW
foreachVariable=foreachVariable | 0) RPAREN foreachStatement=foreachStatement
| DECLARE LPAREN declareItem=declareItem (COMMA declareItem=declareItem)*
RPAREN declareStatement | SEMICOLON | TRY LBRACE
try/recover(statements=innerStatementList) RBRACE (#catches=catchItem)* |
UNSET LPAREN #unsetVariables=variable (COMMA #unsetVariables=variable)* RPAREN
semicolonOrCloseTag | expr=expr semicolonOrCloseTag | DO doStatement=statement
WHILE LPAREN whileExpr=expr RPAREN semicolonOrCloseTag | BREAK (breakExpr=expr
| 0) semicolonOrCloseTag | CONTINUE (continueExpr=expr | 0)
semicolonOrCloseTag | RETURN (returnExpr=expr | 0) semicolonOrCloseTag |
GLOBAL #globalVars=globalVar (COMMA #globalVars=globalVar)*
semicolonOrCloseTag | STATIC #staticVars=staticVar (COMMA
#staticVars=staticVar)* semicolonOrCloseTag | ECHO #echoExprs=expr (COMMA
#echoExprs=expr)* semicolonOrCloseTag | THROW throwExpr=expr
semicolonOrCloseTag | CLOSE_TAG | OPEN_TAG | OPEN_TAG_WITH_ECHO expr=expr
semicolonOrCloseTag | INLINE_HTML | CONST #consts=constantDeclaration (COMMA
#consts=constantDeclaration)* SEMICOLON | USE #useNamespace=useNamespace
(COMMA #useNamespace=useNamespace)* SEMICOLON | GOTO gotoLabel=STRING
SEMICOLON | gotoTarget=STRING COLON)** WARNING found FIRST/FIRST conflict in
"classNameReference" :
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [
0x248ea08
]

(identifier=namespacedIdentifier |
dynamicClassNameReference=dynamicClassNameReference)** WARNING found
FIRST/FIRST conflict in  "encapsVar" :
        Rule ``
''
        Terminals [
0x248ea20
]

(STRING_VARNAME LBRACKET expr=expr RBRACKET RBRACE | expr=expr RBRACE)7
conflicts total:  1  FIRST/FOLLOW conflicts,  6  FIRST/FIRST conflicts.

Is that normal?