ProjectManager filter

Eugene Agafonov e.a.agafonov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 09:44:44 UTC 2010

Hi!

I've finally pushed my implementation of filter for ProjectMabager view.

There is a merge request for review and commenting:
http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevplatform/merge_requests/40

I've added edit line on top of ProjectManager.
If you start typing something, ProjectProxyModel filters out the content using entered text as a prefix.
(text 'qerty' is treated as wildcard 'qwerty*' for filtering)

You also may enter several wildcards separated by spaces.

There is one issue I don't know how to fix.

If some folder's content is completely filtered out, the folder is still displayed.
I'd like to hide empty folders as well.

Any ideas/comments are welcome.

BR, Eugene Agafonov