Patch: TODO highlighting in comments

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Nov 13 19:50:02 UTC 2010

On Saturday 13 November 2010 20:40:59 David Nolden wrote:
> Btw. we could also put TODO's into the code-model, and then show them
> in the class-browser. The class-browser has all the required
> technology ready and working, efficiently. It would maybe just need
> some additional filtering option. Then we could limit the
> problem-reporter to the currently open file.

Never.

If someone looks for classes, he has the class browser.
If someone looks for problems in his code, he looks at the problem tool view.

These are totally different use cases and should not mix just because they
happen to share some backend code. You can create a shared lib and reuse the
code in both plugins, but don't push unrelated functionality into plugins.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de