Rename Assistant

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 2 13:29:22 UTC 2010

The rename assistant does work quite ok, I like it.

However I've noticed a few glitches:
- Most important: Other assistants don't disappear automatically any
more (for example the "create declaration" assistant)
- Sometimes it happens that I change a name "a" to "b", then change it
back to "a" through CTRL+Z, and when I change it to "c" the assistant
always offers to change "b" to "c" rather than "a" to "c", and doesn't
work of course. The only workaround is to trigger a rename-assistant
in another position.

Greetings, David