proposal for kdevelop.org new website design

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 16:11:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:56 PM, Sam S. <smls75 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 23:46, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>> [...]
>> Can we keep the moduleentry() function call and change its contents  to
>> <h1></h1> ?
>> I would hate to have to change all the pages + translated pages.
>
> What if I did it? :-)
> Surely it must be possible to semi-automate this task...
>
>On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I heavily modified it already, it's actually quite nice no have a
>> single function
>> to change....
>
>The problem is that [...]

Amilcar,

I'd still like to try and see whether it's feasible to get all
moduleentrys replaced by the correct markup for each situation.

This will, however, also affect the translated files, which the git
repository we're working on currently doesn't include.
The index.php looks for translations in a "lang" subdirectory, but
there is no such directory.

If it's not too much trouble, can you maybe upload that directory (and
whatever else is needed for the translations to work) from the current
website to the git repo?

I think this would make sense anyhow (there have already been a number
of changes which need to be propagated to the translated files, e.g.
the navigation menu).