The state of the unit tests

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Sun May 30 19:27:44 UTC 2010

On Sunday 30 May 2010 19:13:43 Niko Sams wrote:
> I just had some config files messed up - gdb passes for me too!

Heh. It passes when kdevelop is compiled in DEBUG mode. I had CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
blank before for some reason.

That is not the way it is supposed to be, is it?

What happens is that the parser assumes that there is always a "threads"
section in ^done line, but that was not the case for me.. possibly, the
debugged application had terminated. Note that I did have a lot of debug
symbols, so I don't think that was it, but -On was on since some values were
optimized out.

--
Kind regards, Esben