Dirty files

Esben Mose Hansen kde at mosehansen.dk
Wed May 19 18:47:06 UTC 2010

On Sunday 16 May 2010 16:27:08 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Apart from that I didn't have that problem yet at all here, when I
> changed something in the .ui file the generated header was reparsed at
> the latest when I started to type into the .cpp that used the header.

Ok, I have made a very simple test which doesn't work for me.

I have two 5 files (see contents below, or the included tar.gz file):

To test,
1. import/open project
2. Try to complete at the // Completion point -> No suggestions
3. cp ./generated-mystery.h ./watch/generated.h
4. try completion again. No dice.
5. Open generated.h (e.g, but ctrl-. on the include file)
6. Close generated.h, and try completion again. Now it works.

If 4 gives a different result for you, please let me know.

==== files ====

cmaketest/CMakeLists.txt

PROJECT(watch)

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(watch main.cpp)

watch/main.cpp:
#include "generated.h"

int main(int argc, char **argv) {
    generated_t g;

    myste// Completion

    return 0;
}

watch/generated.h

#ifndef GENERATED_H
#define GENERATED_H

class generated_t {

};

./generated-plain.h that is identical to cmaketest/generated.h

./generated-mystery.h

#ifndef GENERATED_H
#define GENERATED_H

class generated_t {