Dirty files

Esben Mose Hansen esben at ange.dk
Tue May 18 09:12:09 UTC 2010

On Monday 17 May 2010 23:38:48 Milian Wolff wrote:
> If at all, only the included files in the active document should be
> checked. I  doubt these go into the thousands. Or use some kind of timer,
> like we do currently after the document got changed. This one should just
> have a higher timeout of 1sec or something.

The timer is fine, but I can't see why we should limit ourselves to included
files. E.g, if I add a class in some other program to the project, the class
should be available automatically. It would also be simpler, since we wouldn't
have to add and remove watches all the time. And we would avoid race
conditions.

--
kind regards, Esben
Ange Optimization Aps