remove from the filesystem too

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue May 18 16:47:51 UTC 2010

Niko Sams, 18.05.2010:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 22:00, Niko Sams <niko.sams at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > What happens when removing a file and choosing "no" in this question:
> > Do you want to remove the file <i>%1</i> from the filesystem too?
> >
> > Especially for Generic Project Manager this question is confusing.
> >
> > What's the difference between removing from the project and removing
> > from the filesystem?

either remove temporarily from the model, item gets back on next reload (which
btw. is totally pointless, I'm all for removing that option)
or to remove from model + filesystem.

Imo a "Warning: do you really want to delete XYZ" would be sufficient.

> > And another thing:
> > I want to write a test that removes files, and currently this Dialog is
> > shown. How can I work around this?

currently, you cannot without patching that stuff manually, i.e. by
introducing a #ifndef TEST_NO_CONFIRM_DELETE or similar.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de