Problems building from git source

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 17 07:16:06 UTC 2010

On 16.05.10 22:34:02, Victor Vicente de Carvalho wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after checking out from git and build kdevelop + kdevplatform, I couldn't
> start the program anymore. On startup I get the following error:
>
> project importing plugin (KDevCustomMakeManager) does not support the
> IProjectFileManager interface.
>
> project importing plugin (KDevCMakeManager) does not support the
> IProjectFileManager interface.
>
> I've exported KDEDIRS and ran kbuildsycoca4, but nothing changed.
>
> Any ideas?

Did you build master? If so, I suggest to first remove all installed
plugins and libraries, clear the builddir and rebuild. We've changed the
version of the libraries, so you need to make sure that all plugins are
re-built against the new version.

You'll wish that you had done some of the hard things when they were easier
to do.