kdevelop-pg-qt dependency for php

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 6 18:20:04 UTC 2010

On 06.05.10 19:47:49, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Since the switch to git the svn:external for php plugin doesn't work
> anymore, meaning
> you have to install kdevelop-pg-qt to complie php. But there is no
> cmake check forcing that.
>
> possible solutions:
> 1. copy the files into the repository
> 2. make kdevelop-pg-qt a build time dependency
> (that would allow us removing all the other generated files)
>
> If we depend on kdevelop-pg-qt we should move it to git and make a
> first release.
>
> Opinions?

The_User works on kdevelop-pg-qt most, os its basically his decision
when to move to git.

However there already has been a release of it a few weeks ago (and yes
I also blogged about it :P), so there's a stable release available. I
don't think though that you can do a versioned check on it currently (I
opted for first-releasing, later expanding on that).

You are dishonest, but never to the point of hurting a friend.