kdevelop 1.0.0, some problems?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 4 21:38:43 UTC 2010

On 04.05.10 22:45:10, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've compiled the brand new stable release, but I noted the
> following strange things:
>
> - when creating a new project from a template, only console and qt
> applications are available... no kde application template?

We only ship those as we cannot maintain more templates. Other templates
are maintained and shipped by the kapptemplate application in kdesdk.

> - the qt application created from the template can be built, but it
> cannot be executed (executing it brings no result from kdevelop,
> while from the command line it runs fine)...

Tried the CMake/Qt Gui one and indeed the context menu entry for
execution doesn't create a launch config. Please file a bug for that.

Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?