Congratulations :)

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun May 2 14:58:31 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 16:06, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas
<amilcar at kdevelop.org> wrote:
> On Sunday 02 May 2010 15:30:32 Niko Sams wrote:
>> Could you send me an updated version of the website please?
>> I still don't have an CVS account.
> Yes, I will send you the database and a diff latter today.
thanks.

>> BTW: What would you think about switching the website to git?
>> (as kdevelop itself does too and it would make it much easier
>> to contribute to the website)
> Yes it could be done, but I'm not sure if git is installed at that machine.
that would be great. Could you please look into this?
- check if git is installed / if not install it(?)
- check if some scripts need to be modified for that
- think about how deployment changes with that switch
- check if the repository be public (no passwords in source, security
issues etc)
- where do we want to host it? gitorious or directly on the webserver?

I could help with a cvs2git conversion.

Oh, and I think it should be done asap - I currently do have a local git repo
for the redesign and merging two repositories is not an so easy job i guess.

Niko