First commit of Erlang plugin

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:48:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 04:29, Victor Vicente de Carvalho
<victor.v.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> just to say that I've committed the initial support for Erlang right now on
> playground.
Great!
> Please, could you guys take an look and see if I not messed
> things up? :)
looks good...
The most important thing now is test, test, test; especially for the
duchain builders.

> Another question, when should I add my mail as author of that file? I'm
> saying that cause some modifications are only namespace changes...
If you make significant changes to the file add yourself. Don't for
get to add the license/copyright
header for every file.

> Oh, and there is any problem adding my mail as in ways that spam bots don't
> recognize it? How it's the spam over here?
I get almost no spam, gmail does pretty good filtering.

Niko