[zander at kde.org: Re: [Kde-scm-interest] Project layout on gitorious]

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 28 19:58:47 UTC 2010

Hi,

seems we might have to merge our rule files a bit differently, please
see below.

Andreas

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org> -----

Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:05:03 +0200
From: Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org>
To: kde-scm-interest at kde.org
Subject: Re: [Kde-scm-interest] Project layout on gitorious
	svn-1102587; 2010-03-09)

On Sunday 28. March 2010 16.17.06 Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> What's the plan for laying out projects and repositories on gitorious? The
> currently migrated projects seem to use top-level projects and the kde
> project doesn't contain any repositories? Is this the way to go or will
> there be some projects to structure the KDE repositories?

$ git clone git://gitorious.org/svn2git/kde-ruleset.git
$ grep 'create repository' kde-ruleset/*

Each of those lines will be its own project with one or more repositories.
--
Thomas Zander

----- End forwarded message -----

--
You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.