AVR Support as GSoC

Julian Bäume julian at svg4all.de
Fri Mar 26 09:48:54 UTC 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010 08:27:21 Niko Sams wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 00:59, Julian Bäume <julian at svg4all.de> wrote:
> > hi
> >
> > On Tuesday 23 March 2010 22:50:41 Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> >>
> >> I think KTechLab already does some of this.
> >> Maybe the correct way to do it is to port ktechlab to kdevplatform ?
> >
> > You are partly right. At the moment, we are working hard to port KTechLab
> > to KDevPlatform.
>
> Wow, cool!
>
> Can we check out the code somewhere?
Sure, at the moment this all is somewhat unusable, but well, we are making
progress ;) Check the sf.net git front-end:
http://ktechlab.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi

There is the ktechlab repo, which will be the main repository. For now, there
is a kde4-port branch in ktl-j_ohny_b repository. ATM we are cleaning up all
this code (see cleanup branch) and once this is finished, this branch will go
to ktechlab/master.

bye then
julian