request for svn acess

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 06:15:26 UTC 2010

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 01:40, Victor Vicente de Carvalho
<victor.v.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> There it is. I've almost finished the lexical/parsing stuff (I'm
> implementing the test cases), and started a basic DUchain tree. There is a
> lot of polishing to do, of couse, but I want to create at least the context
> base before start polishing it.

I don't know erlang and I never heard something about functional
programming - but this
looks already pretty good! Now that you have the lexer and parser the
fun (aka duchain) can begin :D

You have now two options where to put your code:
- kdesvn in playground (where the other in-work kdevelop-plugins are currently)
- gitorious (we plan to move to git soon, no conversion would be needed then)
Andreas put already a plugin there:
http://gitorious.org/kdevelop4-custom-buildsystem

If you choose svn we will talk to tom.
If you choose git you can create a new project yourself.

Niko