request for svn acess

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Mar 23 16:53:59 UTC 2010

Victor Vicente de Carvalho, 23.03.2010:
> Hi all,
>
> I've managed to make great improvements on my erlang language plugin, and
> I'm thinking on push it on playground so I don't have to keep all code on my
> pc/storage.

Very good idea ;-) Next time you do all the development in SVN (or GIT) from
the start :P

> So I've asked for an svn access and a guy named Tom Albers
> asked to wait a little and put some patches. So, if someone want to
> referer me so I could post it, that would be great :)
>
> my svn account is: victorvcarvalho

If I understand you correctly, you already have SVN access, i.e. an account?
If so, please commit your plugin to trunk/playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-
plugins/

I.e. you first create a folder called erlang there (svn mkdir) than check that
one out, copy all your existing code in there, svn add, svn commit :)

Happy hacking, great to see more language plugins for KDevelop!
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de