Basic C++0x patch

George Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 14 05:13:02 UTC 2010

Hi.

This is my first patch, so _please_ make sure it's working.
I solved some very annoying things regarding c++0x support, that are:

   - support for strongly typed enums (works fine)
   - support for new member initializers ('{}' instead of '()') (I'm pretty
   sure it works fine)
   - 'default' and 'delete' assignments of member functions (that should be
   limited to the proposed operators and c'tors, but I don't know how to do
   that, and they are both marked as 'abstract')

I hope that this helps you.

Kind regards, Syron