About contextbuilder

Hamish Rodda rodda at kde.org
Sun Mar 7 23:12:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:04:30 am Victor Vicente de Carvalho wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> reading DUchain context builders on css and php plugin, this question
>  popped out:
>
> ContextBuilderBase, wich is an typedef implemented
> after KDevelop::AbstractContextBuilder receives as second parameter an item
> from the language grammar. Witch node from my AST should I use? In PHP is
> IdentifierAST and on CSS is SpecifierAST. Couldn't figure it myself :(

You can either use your generic AST node, or if you only ever have one node
which specifies an identifier, you can make your builder more type safe by
using the type of that node which gives you the identifier.

More helpful stuff:

http://api.kde.org/extragear-api/sdk-
apidocs/kdevplatform/language/duchain/html/classKDevelop_1_1AbstractContextBuilder.html#_details

http://api.kde.org/extragear-api/sdk-
apidocs/kdevplatform/language/duchain/html/Implementing.html

Cheers,
Hamish.