Git Import

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Mar 1 23:43:04 UTC 2010

On 02.03.10 00:37:36, Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer wrote:
> What do you plan to do with playground?

Nothing for now. Most of the plugins are unmaintained and those that are
being maintained should be moved by their authors (I'll lend a hand on
getting this going). This is the overall stance of the KDE git guru's as
well, playground code needs to be moved by the respective maintainer.

(In fact its not yet clear how many people we'll make very angry when we
execute the move from extragear to git before the rest of KDE is ready).

Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.