Why is AbstractFunctionDeclaration not a Declaration? Why is ClassFunctionDeclaration not a FunctionDeclaration?

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Mar 1 15:01:56 UTC 2010

Hey all, esp. David!

Is there any reason why an AbstractFunctionDeclaration does not inherit from
Declaration? And why is a ClassFunctionDeclaration only an
AbstractFunctionDeclaration, but not a normal FunctionDeclaration?

I find that rather unintuitive and makes my code harder since I cannot use
simple polymorphie to handle methods and functions (in my case no difference)
in one go...

Anything against me changing that?
--
Milian Wolff