kdevelop4 colours in build output

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 23 00:48:55 UTC 2010

Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Saturday 19 June 2010 11:37:10 net at stonechip.de wrote:
>> Hallo!
>> 1)
>> I wonder where I can configure the colours for the messages in the build
>> output tool window. For example an error comes up in pink which is not
>> readable on my grey background. By the way, what is the class name of this
>> output modul?
>
> Should be something with OutputView in it. Use quickopen to find it :)

That sounds like something that should be using the system NegativeText
color. If its using a hard-coded color, it should be shot^Wfixed ;-).

Assuming it is using NegativeText, that color is part of the system
color scheme and can be configured, albeit via System Settings (not
within KDevelop).

--
Matthew
What, no punchline?