Better documentation / restrictions on enum values for Declaration IDs

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jun 14 12:07:01 UTC 2010

Hey there,

I just fixed the first issue that arised due to a clash between two custom
Declarations that used the same value for the Identity.

How should we guard ourselves against that? Should we maybe centrally document
which language has which identity range reserved? So that new languages know
in which range they should put their declarations?

In PHP we start with 80, in CPP with 70. I've now made XML start with 90. But
still, should we maybe increase the distance?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de