Merging WebDev plugins now

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jun 13 15:48:23 UTC 2010

On Sunday 13 June 2010 17:38:36 Ruan Strydom wrote:
> Hi
>
> not part of any group on gitorious my account is: rm3dom  ->
> rm3dom at gmail.com

Hey there, just talked with Sho_ apparently you need to request that for now:

<Sho_> milian: He's going to have to file a sysadmin request stating both his
SVN and Gitorious account names and making sure the SVN and Bugzilla mail
addresses match (for the chain of trust)

You can request that here:
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_sysadmin_request.cgi

--
Milian Wolff