xml namespaces and xsd's

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Fri Jun 11 20:06:19 UTC 2010

Hi Milian, my apologies, my eyes must have deceived me. (I've added your name
to my dictionary)

You see the reason why I am struggling with this is:

The xml is a tree, a bunch of declaration instances and context's, the XSD
defines this but is also XML ie: while I am editing the XSD I need it to be
parsed as plain XML but when it is included it needs to be parsed as a Schema
similar to DTD.

Example:

<complexType name="blah">
</complexType>

this declares an instance of 'complexType' but also declares a type 'blah'
creating a conflict. When searching the chain at a certain position which one
do I return? Both is at the same location, both have the same range for their
context's?

ps: Anyone watching the soccer, I can not help but to ask as I can hear the
'vuvuzelas' in the streets/neighborhood, as I stay in SA.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vuvuzela

Cheers