php formatter

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Wed Jun 9 16:53:47 UTC 2010

You know sometimes I don't know what I was thinking... Second phase
completed... and committed.. Works ok.

Some problems:

The sgml formatter and the php formatter needs to work together, ie the sgml
formatter should call the php formatter which means that the default formatter
for application/x-php should be sgml, but the problem is that when I ask the
controller for the application/x-php mime, I get my self and a endless
recursive call.

Can I make changes to the controller, so that I can choose a formatter, ie
QList<ISourceFormatter> getFormattersForMime(const KMimeType::Ptr &mime)....

Cheers