importing XML, CSS, Upload, Xdebug, Execute Script, Execute Browser etc. pp. plugins into Quanta

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jun 7 12:59:05 UTC 2010

Alexander Shaduri, 07.06.2010:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, 7 Jun 2010 14:32:22 +0200
>
> Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> > Hello Ruan and Niko,
> >
> > I'd like to incorporate most of the webdev related plugins in playground
> > into Quanta and continue improving them there.
>
> Sorry for intruding, but I've got a quick question - will these plugins be
> still usable in KDevelop when you move them to Quanta?
> While I haven't really used them yet, I would really like to be able to use
> them while working in KDevelop (with php).
> Sorry if the answer to this is obvious, I'm not really familiar with
> KDevplatform/ KDevelop/Quanta structure.

Yes, they would still work in KDevelop. Once I removed the old Quanta cruft it
should actually be no different from KDevelop (i.e. no UI glitches and useless
plugins that clutter up the UI).

If the others prefer distinct repositories for each plugin, I'm OK with it,
but I doubt this is required and would only make our live harder during
release time (N tarballs vs a single one).

Imo we should eventually have more or less four repositories:

kdevplatform
kdevelop
kdevelop-pg-qt
quanta