Supporting multiple languages in a single document

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jun 6 15:59:58 UTC 2010

On Sunday 06 June 2010 16:46:28 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Sunday 06 June 2010 13:24:34 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > Hey there,

<snip>

I've now started working on it and at least the documents get parsed one after
the other already. There are lots of problems though and the code is still bit
dirty. The biggest problems I see right now is that apparently most tools
(outline, context browser, ...) use DUChainUtils::standardContextForUrl()
(most functions in DUChainUtils use that) which will always return the "inner"
language. In my test case that would be CSS. How should that be fixed...

I mean now we have multiple TopDUContexts for each file, one for each contained
language...

David, any idea on how to design this properly?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de