Clones for "work-in-progress" stuff

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jun 1 23:05:34 UTC 2010

On 26.05.10 16:01:22, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is basically an "RFC" as I'm rather bad at finding names. I'd like
> to create team-clones of the kdevelop and kdevplatform repositories (or
> rather rename the two that we have) so its clear that these two are
> supposed to be used for "wip" stuff that takes a bit longer and should
> be developed by the complete team.
>
> As first measure I'd like to move the topic-branches from our repo into
> that clone as they're not really part of our history and might never
> merge back.

I have now renamed the two clones of kdevelop/kdevplatform to devel-XXX
and added a description. So if you have some branch that you'd like
others of the team help with please push into one of those clones. All
members of the kdevelop team can commit to those two clones.

You will gain money by an immoral action.