PHP plugin doesn't support parallel make

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 27 11:05:57 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 27 July 2010 09:15:04 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 27.07.10 00:15:09, Milian Wolff wrote:
> > On Monday 26 July 2010 23:21:04 Alexander Shaduri wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > Not sure if this is already known (and/or unsupported), but
> > > the PHP plugin has difficulties building with make -jN.
> > > KDevelop and KDevplatform build fine.
> > >
> > > Below is the output of "make -j3" (may need several
> > > "make clean" / "make -j3" cycles to reproduce).
> > >
> > > Is this worthy of a bug report?
> >
> > Ahhh! So that is the problem. I'm often bugged by it myself while
> > developing. This definitely is a bug and I really want to fix it.
> >
> > Can someone tell me how to force CMake to run one job and let the others
> > wait for that?
>
> Create the necessary dependencies. I'll have a look later tonight, is
> this with master and 1.0?

afaik only master, don't remember whether I also got that with 1.0...

Maybe related: When I switch between 1.0 and master branches and try to
compile master again (without even compiling 1.0), the moc files are often
invalid, i.e. have doubled namespaces. But well, if you can fix the former,
maybe this gets fixed as well *hope*.

Bye
--
Milian Wolff