ASSERT: "m_movingRange" in file /home/milian/projects/kde4/kdevplatform/language/editor/persistentmovingrangeprivate.cpp, line 61

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jul 18 15:46:37 UTC 2010

On Sunday 18 July 2010 15:14:34 Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Sunday 18 July 2010 15:10:22 Milian Wolff wrote:
> > Hey all, esp David :)
> >
> > Just got the following assert when I switched a branch and kdev asked me
> > to reload an open document. Any idea? btw.: Should I report this on bko
> > or is the ML ok for now, taking the still somewhat experimental nature
> > into account?
>
> Now I switched back to master branch and again a crash on document reload,
> seems like that is a good way to trigger the issues. Different assert now
> though:

Maybe related, I encounter a few highlighting bugs. Take e.g. this:

class a {
    void foo() {
        int m = member;
    }
    bool member;
};

1) comment out `bool member;`
2) comment out `int m = member;`
3) note how m is still highlighted and member is still squiggly underlined
4) reload file (f5) => crash/assert

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de