4.0.1 release

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Jul 16 06:02:18 UTC 2010

On Friday, 16. July 2010 00:39:05 David Nolden wrote:
> I guess what such a release needs most is testing. I guess noone of us
> was using the code. Maybe you can find someone who tries it out for a
> week before pushing the official release?

We all test the changes all day long since everything that went into stable
was also merged into master.

Furthermore I ran it once or twice, albeit only for short times.

I'm pretty confident that it works out. But we simply don't have the manpower
or willing users that want to test-run stable for a whole week.

But Nicolas (PovAddict) once said he also tested stable.

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de