Removing doubled search results from the grepview plugin
mr.syron at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:03:12 UTC 2010
2010/7/14 Nicolás Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com>
> What about Windows? No grep, and a totally different find...
To be fully cross-platform compatible and functional, there are two ways:
1) deliver grep, find, sed and xargs together with kdevplatform to make sure
they exist in each thinkable case (that would also make the solaris check
- pros: no big changes in the implementation
- cons: project size increases ;; much more code to be maintained
2) implement an own implementation of that toolchain
- pros: independent of external tools
- cons: much work for initial implementation ;; (eventually) slower
I'm sure I forgot some important points, but I think it would be good to
discuss this topic about the toolchain.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the KDevelop-devel