Removing doubled search results from the grepview plugin

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jul 13 21:14:02 UTC 2010

On 13.07.10 22:39:41, Aleix Pol wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM, George Syron <mr.syron at googlemail.com>wrote:
> > Best would be if you could make these three patches in a git clone and
> >> create
> >> a merge request.
> >>

> > There is only one problem... Although I am using SVN for my own project, I
> > still do not understand how git works, and I tried several times to get into
> > it. I have already googled for some understandable tutorials on that topic,
> > but didn't find any, so I would be very happy if someone who's reading this
> > conversation may send me a link to one... Thanks in advance... *sigh*
> >
> > -- Syron
> >
> > --
> >

> If you come from svn, you can check that tutorial, it was good for me.
>
> http://git.or.cz/course/svn.html
>
> Note to the team:
> we should create a wiki page on how to work with the project in git, that
> would be helpful for sure.

No we shouldn't. Instead we should point people to the (already existing
afaik, though maybe not yet extensive) documentation at techbase. Like:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Git

And as far as necessary extend that documentation (instead of creating
yet another website that tries to explain git to people, or collect
links that do so).

You too can wear a nose mitten.