DUChain architecture changes, port away from SmartRange etc.

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Jul 13 00:13:59 UTC 2010

Milian Wolff, 12.07.2010:
> On Sunday, 11. July 2010 21:36:25 David Nolden wrote:
> > I've pushed a fix for the deadlock. So where are we going to move
> > this? I'd find it annoying if I had to merge master again after you've
> > already done it locally. Can you push my branch including the merged
> > master into one of the public repositories?
>
> If you can wait until later today, I'll push the changes to the team
> repository.
>
> If you want to work on it asap, I can do the merge again here at work, just
> tell me.

Done now, please put all new changes into branches called movingranges in the
following remotes:

git at gitorious.org:+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevplatform.git

and

git at gitorious.org:+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevelop.git

See:

http://gitorious.org/+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevplatform
http://gitorious.org/+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevelop

I hope to have merged all of your recent changes, if you have some locally,
please merge them into the movingranges branches in those remotes.

Thanks again for working on it, I'll see when I have the time to work on
porting quanta + php over, got an exam comming up on friday.

bye
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de