DUChain architecture changes, port away from SmartRange etc.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jul 12 16:03:52 UTC 2010

On 12.07.10 17:19:31, Niko Sams wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 15:57, Aleix Pol <aleixpol at kde.org> wrote:
> > I agree with that. Why don't we just wait until KDE 4.5 is released and
> > minimally deployed? It should take a month that you can use to catch up with
> > the changes.
> I installed kate from git, that's pretty easy to do - you don't need
> the whole KDE 4.5.

The problem is that the buildsystem cannot check for such a kate
installation currently. It can only check the KDE version. Hence if you'd
merge the code to master then everybody trying to build it with KDE 4.4
either gets a cmake-error (because you've adjust the requirement to be 4.5)
or gets build errors later on because the necessary 4.5 interfaces are not
available yet.

Green light in A.M. for new projects.  Red light in P.M. for traffic tickets.